6 oz. Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame, thin sliced 
12 oz. Pizza Dough, frozen or premade pizza crust
4 Tbsp. All Purpose Flour
5 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 cup Italian Blend Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomato, julienne
2 cups Broccoli Rabe florets or small broccoli florets
1/4 cup Olives, chopped
Kosher Salt or Table Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- If using frozen dough, let thaw for an hour. Follow steps 2-5. If using prepared crust, begin at step 5.
- Start by rolling the dough into a 1/4 inch thick round shape.
- Use the flour to keep the dough from sticking to the work space.
- Sprinkle the flour onto the work space if the dough starts to stick.
- When the dough is rolled out, brush the olive oil onto the dough evenly.
- Next, place the Italian cheese across the pizza dough.
- Now place the Gallo Salame pepperoni sliced, sun dried tomato, broccoli florets, olives, salt and pepper evenly onto the pizza as well.