12 oz Gallo Salame brand Pepperoni 
3 lbs premade pizza dough (plain or whole wheat)
1 cup flour
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded fontina cheese (Optional)
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup roasted peppers, cut into long strips
1 cup marinated artichokes, sliced in quarters (Optional)
Salt/Pepper/Sugar to taste
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp chopped oregano
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll each of the three packages of pizza dough separately on flat counter top using flour and rolling pin until dough is about 12 inches round.
- Brush dough with extra virgin olive oil.
- Top each pizza with pepperoni, cheeses, roasted peppers and optional artichokes and fontina cheese.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped oregano and serve.