8 oz unsliced Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame, cut into 1-inch cubes 
5 lbs pasta, any
1 lb frozen Sweet Peas, thawed
2 lbs Sliced Button Mushrooms
2 cup Parmesan Reggiano
1/2 lb butter
4 cups heavy cream
Salt and black pepper, to taste
6 tsp extra virgin olive oil
4 tsp chopped Italian parsley fresh (or flat leaf)
- Boil 3 quarts of water in a 4 quart pot, add salt to taste.
- Heat a large skillet with the extra virgin olive oil.
- Add Gallo Salame to create caramelization on the salame to skillet.
- Add mushrooms, sauté until cooked and slightly brown to skillet.
- Add peas, cream and butter to make a sauce to skillet.
- Reduce the heat for about 4 minutes.
- Drop pasta into boiling water and cook according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and place in a large serving bowl.
- Pour Gallo Salame cream sauce on top of pasta.
- Top with chopped parsley and Parmesan Reggiano.