8 oz. Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame, julienne 
7 oz. Tortellini, multi colored
5 Tbsp. Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Chives, chopped
2 Tbsp. Parsley, chopped
2 Tbsp. Fennel Leaf, chopped
2 Tbsp. Arugula, chopped
5 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
5 Tbsp. Romano Cheese grated
3 Tbsp. Chicken Broth
Kosher Salt or Table Salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste
- Begin by cooking the tortellini in boiling water until they are tender.
- When the tortellini are cooked place in a colander under cold water.
- Rinse until the tortellini are cool to touch.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Place the tortellini into the pan along with the chives, parsley, fennel leaf and Arugula.
- Sauté for four minutes and then add the Parmesan & Romano cheeses.
- Sauté for one minute and then add the chicken broth along with the Gallo Salame.