1 lb. sliced Gallo Salame, chopped 
2 roma tomatoes, diced
1/2 lb. sliced swiss cheese, chopped
1 cup canned garbanzo beans, rinsed
4 whole peppadew peppers, oven roasted
1 bunch fresh basil, reserve four small leaves, chop the rest
1/2 head of small iceberg lettuce, chopped
1/2 heart of romaine lettuce, chopped
8 pitted kalamata olives
1 cup prepared mayonnaise
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp. cider vinaigrette
2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Toss lettuces and basil in dressing until leaves are lightly coated, reserving 4 tablespoons of dressing for the tops of the salad.
- Evenly divide the salads onto 4 dinner plates.
- Lay the Gallo Salame, tomato, swiss cheese and beans on the top of the leaves in pie-shaped sections, leaving a section clear.
- In the open section, place the whole pepper and 2 olives. Top with tablespoon of additional dressing and garnish with a basil leaf per salad.
- Mix together and let flavors meld for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.