6 slices Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame, deli thin sliced
Non-stick vegetable spray as needed
3 T Butter, divided
2 slices Italian bread
3 oz Pesto mayonnaise (1 part mayo + 1 part prepared pesto sauce)
3 oz Black olives, chopped
2-3 slices Sliced turkey
2-3 slices Sliced ham
4 oz Roasted red pepper
3 oz Caramelized onions
3 oz Provolone cheese
- Evenly paint the top and bottom inside halves of the bread with the pesto mayonnaise
- Place the black olives onto the bottom half of the bread
- Cover the olives with evenly placed slices of Italian Dry Gallo Salame
- Place the sliced turkey and ham on top of the Italian Dry Gallo Salame
- Top with roasted red peppers and caramelized onions.
- Cover with the slices of provolone cheese and place the top half of the bread onto the sandwich.
- Spray a nonstick sauté pan with nonstick vegetable spray and place the pan on a stove top set to medium
- Place the sandwich into the pan and cook each side for about 2-3 minutes or until the bread is golden brown and the cheese starts to melt
- Serve immediately with potato chips sprinkled with grated cheese and parsley flakes
**Also try this sandwich as a Panini.