4 slices of crusty bread or 1/2 loaf of foccacia, split open
olive tapenade (directions below)
1/4 lb. sliced Gallo Salame 
1/4 lb. sliced Gallo Salame Pepperoni
4 slices provolone cheese 
1/4 cup grated mozzarella
oven roasted tomato (8 slices fresh tomato, brushed with olive oil and roasted in oven for 5 minutes at 400°) or 8 slices fresh tomato
4 leaves fresh basil, chopped
sprinkle of oregano, garlic powder and parsley
salt and pepper
extra virgin olive oil
1 cup pitted kalamata olives or other black olives
2 tablespoons capers
3 cloves garlic, peeled
3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Layer salame, tapenade, provolone, pepperoni, tomato, mozzerella, basil and spices.
- Brush outside of bread with olive oil, then grill until golden brown and cheese seems melted. Cut in half.
- Place the garlic cloves into a blender or food processor; pulse to mince.
- Add the olives, capers, parsley, lemon juice, vinegar and olive oil.
- Blend until everything is finely chopped. Season to taste with salt and pepper.