12 Thin slices Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame
1 Tube Prepared Croissant Dough
2 Roma tomatoes, diced 1/4"
8 Fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
1/3 cup Finely chopped red onion
1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tbsp. Spaghetti sauce
2 Slices Provolone cheese
- Combine tomatoes, basil, onion, and vinegar to make mix. Mix well and set aside.
- Open croissant dough and carefully separate into two sections - DO NOT separate into individual croissants.
- Lay both dough sections out flat and layer Gallo Salame along one edge of each dough sheet.
- Spoon one tablespoon of spaghetti sauce over each sheet. Then divide bruschetta mix and spread evenly over both sheets.
- Fold croissant dough over filling and press dough edges lightly with fingertips to seal. Bake according to directions on dough package.