Recipe ingredient list:
3 oz. Gallo Salame Pepperoni, julienne
1 Flour tortilla, 12 inch
1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
2 Tbsp. Diced Green Chile, canned
2 Tbsp. Onion, sliced
2 Tbsp. Tomato, diced
3 oz. Chicken, precooked diced
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Recipe instruction list:
- Start by placing the shredded cheese onto the tortilla.
- Next, place the diced green chili followed by the onion, tomato, chicken and Gallo Salame Pepperoni.
- Now heat the olive oil in a saute pan on medium-high heat.
- Roll the tortilla into a burrito and grill on both sides of the tortilla in the saute pan.
- When browned on both sides of the tortilla, cut in half and serve.
Recipe image thumbnail:
Gallo Sliced Pepperoni