Recipe ingredient list:
8 oz. chub Gallo Salame Italian Dry Salame, skinned and diced
2 Green onions, sliced
3/4 cup Shredded Asiago cheese
8 oz. Block cream cheese, softened
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Recipe instruction list:
- Place Gallo Salame in bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until Gallo Salame is chopped fairly fine.
- Add green onion and Asiago cheese; process using on and off pulses several times until onions are chopped.
- Add cream cheese and mustard; mix using the pulse button until ingredients are combined. DO NOT over mix.
- Chill until ready to serve. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour before serving to soften. As a variation, prepare spread omitting Gallo Salame; slice Gallo Salame chub end to end, placing about a tablespoon of spread on each slice.
- Roll slices and spread and serve.
Recipe image thumbnail:
Gallo Italian Dry Salame Chub